Nurse moms are pretty incredible humans.
Being a nurse or a mom is hard work in and of itself. Add the two together and you have one incredibly hard-working, compassionate, multitasking superhero with skills that can save lives.
This holiday season why not give gifts that recognize both talents? The one that is raising children to be strong, capable adults and the one selflessly helping total strangers. After all, there is a fair chance that many nurse moms are not being appreciated or recognized for the dedication and hard work they put in, day after day.
The motherhood/nurse combination is a challenging balance. Next time you run into a nurse mom who looks a little tired, know there is a good chance she hasn’t slept in a week. And give her a high-five.
We hope you enjoy your holiday season and spend lots of quality time with your loved ones!
*This post about gifts for nurse moms contains affiliate links. You can find our disclosure page here.
The Ultimate List Of Fun Holiday Nurse Mom Gifts
2. Keep Calm My Mom Is A Nurse Onesie
Additional recommend reading:
- Simple Time-Saving Tips For Nurse Moms
- Working Mom Health Tips For 12 Hour Shifts
- Tired Nurse Health Tips: When Sufficient Sleep Just Isn’t Possible
Additional recommended reading:
- Best Holiday Gifts For Pregnant Nurses
- Top 21 Best Nurse Coffee Mugs
- 17 Fun and Unique Nurses Week Ideas
- 9 Thoughtful Yet Practical Gifts For Nurses
- Helpful Tips For Parents Working The Night Shift
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL
Get your FREE copy of "The Nurses Guide to Self Care"
Follow Us On Instagram
❤️ Patient & RN Advocate
🖥 Blogger/Freelance Writer
🏥 Urban Zen Integrative Therapist