MOTHER NURSE LOVE
GUEST POST FOR MOTHER NURSE LOVE
MNL is looking for high-quality content from fellow nurse/mom bloggers!
Advantages of guest posting on Mother Nurse Love
- Your article will be sent to over 2,000 other readers via my email letter.
- You’ll receive a do-follow link back to your website (great for SEO)
- I will proactively circulate your article to my Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook page.
- Name recognition – guest blogging is a great way to get your name in front of a new audience and build your reputation.
- Add your writing credit to your website… “As seen on Mother Nurse Love” – I’ll provide a logo!
Topics for consideration:
- Nursing lifestyle topics
- Working-mom life balance
- Nurse health and fitness
- Nurse financial topics
- Anything that can help the nurse who is a mom
***We are not looking for Mom blog topics that are not specifically related to being a nurse or the nurse lifestyle.
- I only accept original content that cannot be published anywhere else. I reserve the right to refuse submissions or edit blog posts so that it fits Mother Nurse Love’s editorial voice.
- Typical article length is between 1,000 and 2,000 words.
- I require that the article have standalone value. This means that when any mention of you or your products and services is stripped out of the post, it would still have value to my readers.
- I allow guest posters to include up to 2 links (to your website) within the body of their article and no affiliate links can be used. Plus a link to your website’s main page in your author’s bio.
- I require that all guest posters promote on their own social channels once the article is published.
- Please, only supply pictures if you OWN the copyright and are giving me usage rights to use it on my blog and social media. I will source my own stock photos and create all social media graphics.
- All final submissions must be submitted via Google Docs.
- Authors are not compensated for guest posts. You are agreeing to have your content published on Mother Nurse Love without any form of monetary or non-monetary compensation.
Do you want to submit a guest post on Mother Nurse Love? I hope so!
To submit a guest post, please fill out the form below and I will get back to you within 4 days to let you know if your post is chosen, and will provide an editorial publishing date to you at that time.
The Ultimate Resource List
Free Copy of The Ultimate Resource List For The Busy Mom, RN